Take comfort in knowing the Boston Harbor Hotel's highest priority remains the health and safety of our associates, guests, neighbors, family & friends. Whether you have an existing reservation with us, or are considering a future visit to our hotel, please know that we have escalated our health & safety precautions to ensure that everything we do meets or exceeds the guidelines set by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We will continue to elevate our standards as best practices evolve.
Our entire team thanks you for your continued trust and loyalty. When you’re ready, we look forward to delivering the same great Beyond Compare hospitality you've come to know and love at our waterfront hotel – an iconic beacon of hope for the city of Boston. We encourage you to review the Boston Harbor Hotel Enhanced Health & Safety Guidelines in which summarizes what you should expect when you visit us.
- Boston Harbor Hotel Enhanced Health & Safety Guidelines
- Rowes Wharf Health Club Policies & Procedures
- Bureau Veritas SafeGuard™ Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label
- GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT Video
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Travel Advisory
- World Health Organization
- Massachussetts Department of Public Health
Bureau Veritas Safe Guard Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label
Boston Harbor Hotel is proud to partner with Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services on the Safe Guard™ Hygiene Excellence Program, a safety and hygiene program designed to support the operational restart activities of the hospitality industry. By partnering with Bureau Veritas—and earning the Bureau Veritas Safe Guard Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label—guests can rest assured that our hotel remains compliant, and the safety protocols have been audited by a trusted third party, while continually managing future risk. For more information, visit www.bvna.com.
Amenities & Services
The following amenities and services are available unless noted otherwise.
Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
Indoor & Patio Dining | Available to parties of 6 or less
Open 7-days per week
Breakfast: Mon-Fri 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM, Sat-Sun 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Brunch: Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Lunch: 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Afternoon Tea: Unavailable until further notice
Dinner: Mon-Fri 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM, Sat-Sun 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Rowes Wharf Bar
Closed Until Further Notice – expected Phase IV of Massachusetts Phased Reopening Plan
- In Room Dining
- 7-days per week
- 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- 7-days per week
- Rowes Wharf Health Club & Indoor Pool
- Open for Hotel Guests. Should you wish to utilize the Rowes Wharf Health Club during your stay, please contact our Concierge team at 617.856.7728 or firstname.lastname@example.org up to 72-hours prior, to schedule a 45-minute session starting every hour on the hour.
- We encourage you to review the temporary policies and procedures in which summarizes what you should expect when you visit the Rowes Wharf Health Club.
- Fitness Center Hours
- 6:00 am – 8:00 pm, Daily
- Indoor Pool Hours
- 6:00am – 11:45am, Daily, Adult Swim
- 1:00pm – 6:45pm, Daily, Children/Family Swim
- 7:00pm – 8:45pm, Daily, Adult Swim
- Fitness Center Hours
- Rowes Wharf Spa
- Closed Until Further Notice – expected Phase III of Massachusetts Phased Reopening Plan
- Meeting, Conference & Banquet Facilities
Available for limited capacity events. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Valet Parking – Unavailable Until Further Notice
Turndown Service – Unavailable Until Further Notice
We encourage you to review the Boston Harbor Hotel Enhanced Health & Safety Guidelines in which summarizes further details on what you should expect when visiting us.
Flexible Cancellation *Effective now through December 26, 2020 –
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing you additional flexibility should you need to cancel or modify your reservation. For existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up until 3:00 PM on the day prior to arrival, as long as the adjustment is made by December 26, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Please note group reservations will adhere to their contracted cancellation policies. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.