Boston’s Leading Location
for Meetings and Special Events
Where Visions Become Reality
Iconic views of the Boston Harbor, waterfront and city skyline will focus and inspire your gathering like nothing else. Boasting 20,000 square feet of waterfront meeting space at the nexus of the Financial District, The Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and the many of the city's key attractions and corporations, the Boston Harbor Hotel is the city’s premier address for business.
A Dedicated Team
Our Event Planners will custom tailor an event to your group’s specifications in one of our exceptional event venues, each of which is rich in design, character and detail and highlights Boston’s historic Rowes Wharf. From small business breakfasts and private banquets to technically complex product presentations and training seminars, count on us to deliver a highly memorable corporate gathering from start to finish.
Our Conference Services experts will gladly assist with any aspects of the planning process including:
- Welcome amenities for your guests.
- Special VIP gift requests.
- Receiving: Packages may be sent prior to your function and stored at the hotel. Please contact your conference services manager for shipping details.
- Destination Management Companies: Your conference services manager will coordinate with any destination management company to accommodate your group’s requests and assist with any planning needs. For detailed information and recommendations, please contact the Hotel directly.
- Music and entertainment needs.
- Onsite audio-visual needs through PSAV.
- Accommodation requests and rooming lists.
- Airport transfers.
- Catering and menu planning.
- Special requests and themed functions.