In our continuing effort to ensure that you enjoy every moment of your stay with us, the Boston Harbor Hotel provides an array of thoughtful amenities equally suited for business and leisure travellers. In addition to a dedicated Concierge and around-the-clock staff to arrange every detail of your visit, guests enjoy a wealth of personalized services.
- A friendly, attentive and multi-lingual staff
- Concierge services and business center, available 24 hours daily,
- In-room dining, available 24 hours daily and features a wide selection of menu options
- 2 restaurants and bars located on property (indoor and outdoor dining available seasonally)
- Gift Shop, open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., with assorted necessities and keepsakes (During non-business hours, gift shop services are available through the Concierge)
- Wake-up call, personalized with time and temperature
- Twice daily housekeeping services, including nightly turndown service
- Dry cleaning daily; Same-day delivery is available (Garments in by 10 am will be delivered by 7 pm) *Hours may vary for holidays
- One-hour express pressing daily and shoe shine services available
- 24-hour security
- Cashier for foreign currency exchange, check cashing and ATM located in complex
- Hubway bicycles located directly out the front door
- Pet friendly accommodations; service animals welcome
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- In room tablets and smart TVs
- Breakfast Pre-Order, for a seamless and delicious start to each morning
- In-room safes and private safety deposit boxes to store personal items
- Lorenzo Villoresi Firenze by the Italian House La Bottega in-room amenities including bath salts for rooms with soaking tubs
- Frette linens
- All rooms feature spectacular harbor or city views
- Adapters available through the Concierge (Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC)
- Spa and Fitness Center, featuring a 60-foot lap pool
- Children’s amenities, programs, robes, games, toys and cribs available
Check In/ Check Out
Check In: 3:00PM EST Check Out: 12:00PM EST
Should you need to amend or cancel a reservation, please contact us by 3:00 PM two days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night's room and tax to the credit card provided.
*Effective April 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020 –
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are providing you additional flexibility should you need to cancel or modify your reservation. For existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up until 3:00 PM on the day prior to arrival, as long as the adjustment is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Please note group reservations will adhere to their contracted cancellation policies. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Adjacent to the Lobby, our Business Center at the Boston Harbor Hotel is available for your enjoyment and convenience. Our professionally staffed and fully equipped business center offers a full line of executive services to assist you with your business needs.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Business Center services are available 24 hours through the Concierge.
- Private office space
- Printing (black & white and color)
- Copying (black & white and color)
- Internet access
- Executive secretarial services
- Audio visual needs
- Shipping services including FedEx supplies
- Travel arrangements
- Shipping services including FedEx supplies
- Travel arrangements
Visit our Gift Shop for everything from local souvenirs, clothing, magazines and daily newspapers to a well-appointed selection of products and snacks. Find the perfect Boston memento or shop for clothing or accessories ranging from Peter Millar & Vineyard Vines to local sportswear and toys for the kids.
The Boston Harbor Hotel is located on Atlantic Avenue, just moments from Logan International Airport, the Financial District, South Station, North End Neighborhood, Seaport District and many of Boston’s best leisure attractions. Valet and self-parking are available in the Rowes Wharf underground garage managed by Laz Parking.
Valet rates: $60 / Self Parking Rates: $49 / Oversized Vehicles*: $100
Guests are permitted to leave and return to the garage within the day without any extra charge. Customers without tickets will be charged the maximum daily rate.
Car Wash Available through Bradford Auto Park and Wax - (617) 330-9735
Boston Harbor Hotel guests have access to four electric charging stations.
*Oversized vehicles with a height greater than 6' 6" will be taken to an offsite garage at Post Office Square. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as 45 minutes lead time is needed to retrieve these vehicles.
For the convenience of our guests, the hotel house car is available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily to provide complimentary transportation within a two-mile radius of the hotel. (Based on availability and may be arranged through the Concierge).
Rowes Wharf Water Taxi
Guests can enjoy the environmentally friendly Water Taxi from March through December. With service along the entire Boston waterfront, including the Airport, the Water Taxi is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. During the summer, the water taxi operates until 10:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. The water taxi may be reserved at a certain time by the Concierge.
The Marina at Rowes Wharf
Docking privileges are available to sailing guests through the Marina at Rowes Wharf, located behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. The Marina offers all the luxuries and amenities associated with Rowes Wharf while docking you at the center of the area's most exciting destinations and activities.
- Accommodates Yachts up to 200 feet in length, 35 foot beam, 20 foot draft
- Docking for 38 vessels
- 19 Transient Slips
- 19 Seasonal Slips
Boaters who are not spending the night, but would like to enjoy dinner at Meritage, eat at Sea Grille or visit The Alley Bar at Rowes Wharf or Rowes Wharf Bar, are welcome to use a slip free of charge for up to four hours with their receipt. Calling ahead for docking space is recommended, but not required. The Marina also offers a Business Special that allows boaters to come in by 9:00 a.m. and depart by 5:00 p.m. for just $40.
Boston Harbor Cruises
The hub for commuter boats to Charlestown and Hingham, Boston Harbor Cruises also offers harbor island trips, sightseeing cruises, whale watches and ferries to Provincetown and Salem for guests to take advantage of.
Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Providing transportation access to the city and beyond, the MBTA offers subway, bus, commuter rail and boat services daily. View schedules here or visit our Concierge for more information.
Dav El Chauffered Transportation
For business travelers, airport transfers or those looking to explore the city via private car, Dav El offers reliable and professional chauffeured transportation. Please contact our Concierge for additional details or to arrange your private transfer. Learn more