Classically Current Luxury in Boston
As the waters of Boston Harbor give way to the city skyline, the iconic 60-foot stone archway of the Boston Harbor Hotel offers an entrée to the city unlike any other. Boston’s only waterfront Forbes Five-Star hotel is the essence of “classically current” luxury, welcoming guests arriving by land or sea to historic Rowes Wharf. The lobby interiors sweep you into an inviting home away from home, from the sophisticated yet comfortable furnishings and maritime color palettes to the marble flooring and unique flower arrangements.
All 232 guest rooms and suites offer striking views of the Boston cityscape or the waterfront and harbor. Luxuries that include a chic, private health club-style spa and fitness center, award-winning dining at Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar or Rowes Wharf Sea Grille and a full-service 34-slip marina ensure that your experience will always be Beyond Compare.
Boston Tea Party Reenactment
- Luxurious stay on the famed Boston Harbor
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
- Two tickets to the Reenactment where the story of the Boston Tea Party and the events that sparked the American Revolution will be theatrically recreated.
- Celebratory Boston Tea Party welcome amenity upon arrival.
- Luxurious overnight accommodations
- Breakfast for Two at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille or through In Room Dining
- Complimentary use of the FItness Center and Pool *Pool under renovations*
- Packages and Rates are subject to availability. Reservations must be made in advance.
Before you arrive, find out about upcoming special events at the hotel and around Boston, including holiday celebrations, restaurant events and local festivals.