THE VIEW FROM YOUR WINDOW
Your Ticket to Boston’s Most Luxurious Accommodations
Impeccably designed, the 230 guest rooms and suites at the Boston Harbor Hotel offer an unmatched blend of luxury, comfort and style. Reflecting the beauty and elegance of Boston’s waterfront, our spacious accommodations feature lush fabrics, classic furnishings and spectacular views.
Located on the 8th through 16th floors, each guest room and suite showcases panoramic views of the glistening harbor or city skyline and is designed with an urban sophistication that is distinctly Boston. Accommodations at the Boston Harbor Hotel are Beyond compare.
Classically furnished with timeless flair and style, our Superior Rooms offer large picture windows with spectacular views of either the Boston skyline or harbor front. At 500 sq ft, ours are some of the city’s most spacious rooms and are designed with comfort and convenience in mind.
The largest of our traditional guest rooms, Deluxe accommodations offer the space and flexibility of a junior suite with a separate sitting area that connects to the bedroom. With striking views of either the cityscape or waterfront, Deluxe rooms feature a king size bed, sofa, oversized chair, coffee table, working desk and technology amenities to keep you connected.
One Bedroom Suites combine elegant décor with five-star comfort and feature a spacious bedroom, king size bed and connecting parlor. Doors separate the bedroom from the living area, ensuring privacy and offering flexibility for small meetings, entertaining or families. These beautiful two room suites are among our most popular accommodations and offer panoramic views of Boston’s cityscape or harbor.
Each with its own unique features, our Specialty Suites allow guests to enjoy the best that Boston has to offer with spacious living areas, private balconies and unmatched views of the harbor and city skyline.
Perched above the Rose Kennedy Greenway, the Greenway Suite is one of the hotel’s most unique and luxurious accommodations. It’s the view from the expansive terrace that gives this suite its appeal as guests can enjoy their own private perspective of Boston. Offering sprawling views the Greenway’s winding pathways during the day, and painting a dramatic portrait of the sparkling city skyline at night, this suite is unmatched in Boston.
To make a reservation for the Greenway Suite, please contact the hotel directly at 617-439-7000.
The Admiral’s Suite, set high above Boston Harbor, offers one of the best vantage points in the city. Featuring a private terrace overlooking the harbor, this luxurious two room suite offers spectacular views of both the water and city. Elegantly residential, this suite includes a spacious bedroom and separate living area complete with the comforting touches of home.
To make a reservation for the Admiral’s Suite, please contact the hotel directly at 617-439-7000.
Featuring an oversized living area, spacious bedroom, expansive bathroom, vanity dressing area and beautiful French doors, the Governor’s Suite is perfect for those looking for additional space or privacy. Perfect for a romantic escape, the suite boasts a large outdoor balcony with panoramic views of Boston Harbor and an oversized bathroom built for two including a double vanity, bathtub and state of the art electronic walk-in shower with overhead and side water jets.
To make a reservation for the Governor’s Suite, please contact the hotel directly at 617-439-7000.
Sitting atop the 16th floor over the harbor, the sprawling Presidential Suite offers a regal Boston experience. Flooded with natural light from the picture windows that frame the over 900 sq ft Presidential Parlor, this suite evokes a fresh and bright feel. Available as a one, two or three bedroom suite, the Presidential Suite bedrooms all overlook the harbor and include private bathrooms. The parlor is ideal for entertaining with a dining room table set for 10 people, three plush sofas around an oversized coffee table, a large plasma screen television, powder room and stately entrance.
Additional Amenities of the Presidential Suite:
- Complimentary Car Service to and from Logan International Airport
- Complimentary Selections of In-Room Nespresso© Coffees and Expresso
- Complimentary Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary Fully-Stocked Bar
To make a reservation for the Presidential Suite, please contact the hotel directly at 617-439-7000.
Our cutting edge PURE allergy-friendly hotel accommodations are treated with the latest technologies available to enhance your guest experience. The PURE program significantly reduces the impact of potential irritants to you which allows you to rest comfortably, sleep better and awake refreshed so you can fully enjoy your stay.
In-room filtration systems remove air particles, while surfaces are treated to minimize the growth of bacteria. PURE rooms are 99.9% allergen-free and include:
- Sanitized heater and air conditioner, further cleaned with PURE Tea Tree Oil
- Cleansed and sanitized soft surfaces, to eliminate contaminants that trigger allergies
- PureShield™ application on all surfaces, to minimize the growth of bacteria
- One-time shock treatment, to remove any remaining allergy triggers, and to eliminate room odors
- In room medical grade air purification system, with up to 5 levels of filtration for maximum air quality
- Micro fiber pillow cases and mattress covers, to eliminate dust and dander associated with bedding
Guest Room Amenities
Our thoughtfully-appointed guest rooms are designed with you in mind. Guests enjoy a variety of in-room amenities that blend the ultimate comforts of home with luxury.
BED & BATH
- Marble bathrooms, with full vanity
- Asprey of London Toiletries
- 360 thread count Egyptian cotton Frette linens
- Plush terry bathrobes
- Two pairs of slippers in each room
- Special toiletry amenities
- Lit makeup mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Self-illuminating closet
- Boston Harbor Hotel full-size umbrella
- In-room safe
- Refrigerated fully-stocked private bar
- Unrivaled views overlooking Boston Harbor, cityscape or both (some with balconies)
- Iron/ ironing board
- Potpourri sachet in closet
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet
- Complimentary NYTimes.com Access
- Multi-line telephone system with personalized voicemail, high speed data port connection and speakerphone
- High-definition plasma flat screen TV, with premium-cable channels and in-room movies
- Bose Wave Radio/CD player
- Twice-daily housekeeping service, including turndown
- Turndown available upon request at any time of the day
- Room refreshing upon request
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Kid-Friendly amenities including: Child-size bathrobes, Baby and children’s toiletries, Sico Twin Rollaways ,High chair for in-room use, Metal cribs and bed rails available
- Pet Amenities available including: Sleeping mat and welcome gifts for your pet
- Pet walking services, at $10 per walk
- Concierge assistance in arranging local pet services
- Pet Fee is $100 per pet