Classically Current Luxury in Boston
As the waters of Boston Harbor give way to the city skyline, the iconic 60-foot stone archway of the Boston Harbor Hotel offers an entrée to the city unlike any other. Boston’s only waterfront Forbes Five-Star hotel is the essence of “classically current” luxury, welcoming guests arriving by land or sea to historic Rowes Wharf. The lobby interiors sweep you into an inviting home away from home, from the sophisticated yet comfortable furnishings and maritime color palettes to the marble flooring and unique flower arrangements.
All 230 guest rooms and suites offer striking views of the Boston cityscape or the waterfront and harbor. Luxuries that include a chic, private health club-style spa and fitness center, award-winning dining at Meritage Restaurant + Wine Bar or Rowes Wharf Sea Grille and a full-service 34-slip marina ensure that your experience will always be Beyond Compare.
New Year's Eve - Toast to 2018
- A bottle of Moët Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Five-course dinner for two in Meritage on December 31st*
- Breakfast for two on New Year's Day in Rowes Wharf Sea Grille or though In-room Dining
- Complimentary use of 60 foot indoor swimming pool and Health Club
- Valet Parking
- Extended check out until 4:00pm on 1/1/17
Before you arrive, find out about upcoming special events at the hotel and around Boston, including holiday celebrations, restaurant events and local festivals.